Hello. Our simple ethos is to find a creative solution that not only fits your brief, but exceeds your expectations, on time and to budget. We develop your design/project much like a tailor weaves their garments around you. As a small, boutique studio we are behind your project 100%.
Our architecture experience is rooted in many years (+10) of residential design and we pride ourselves on an intense focus on detail, material and craft. We are highly client-focused as we believe that it is a key ingredient to a great project. Our project experience ranges from a partial new build + internal development design (inclusive of basement and complete refit w/ new stairs & roof lights) to side extension and furniture / interiors. We have extensive experience with planning applications (100% success rate) and have worked with listed buildings & within Conservation Areas & Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (Green Belt).
We can help you design your dream 'Grand Design' home, re-design your home’s internal layout / loft extension / house extension. We offer initial concept consultations to complete project management. In the end, its not just the aesthetic of design we seek to achieve but a pleasurable experience for you and a functional/intelligent environment. Look forward to getting to know you and your project to help you to realise those dreams!
Loft conversions, Kitchens, Joinery design, Extensions, Planning applications, Re-planning / Internal alterations, New builds
Our initial assessments were proven correct, and more:
- They delivered a beautiful home, which is not just wonderfully built, but a place we truly want to live in;
- They listened and sought to understand our tastes, needs and desires. They then guided us through and executed on a design which achieved all these within our budget and the strictures of an AONB(Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty),
- In respect of project implementation and management, they were exemplary with:
- The identification and selection of builders;
- The permission process and dealings with local authorities
- The sourcing and choice of materials and fittings;
- The supervision of all project elements and teams;
- Maintaining open consultation with us throughout the process, but in a balanced manner - they correctly identified which decisions needed to pass through us;
- The above was particularly important as we moved to the Netherlands just as the build started. We had no concerns about our inability to be on site and control the project - we knew we could trust [Hubert and Elin];
- The project was delivered on time and on budget, and without any material issues or surprises thanks to their detailed planning;
- Lastly, we truly enjoyed working with them - they are creative, committed to their work, and to their clients. .
Pascal & Laura Bossy
Level of experience
5+ years experience
I don't mind
Preferred project Budget
£100,000 - £500,000+