My name is Mark Rist, an RSA fellow and RIba-award winning ARB registered Architect. Along with my colleague the RSA award-winning Natalie Savva, we lead a young design studio located in central London which concentrates on creative, practical and sustainable domestic and residential design, be it new build or refurbishment.
Our studio was recently recognised in a survey of the best British architectural practices established in the past ten years and will be included in the forthcoming publication ‘New architects 4’ by the Architectural Foundation.
Importantly as a studio:
- We listen to our clients, their needs and aspirations.
- We always aim to maximise budgets and add value to all our designs.
- We work with an array of talented consultants and specialists and know that assembling the right team is essential to achieve quality in design and construction.
- We provide architectural services from concept design, planning and technical design through to monitoring builders progress and payments through construction periods.
- We are dedicated to improving sustainability in domestic design. This includes not only material use but thermal and lighting consideration as well as the use of sustainable energies.
As well as design itself, we have a great fondness and enthusiasm for meeting and working with new clients across London and the UK, and we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Loft conversions, Kitchens, Sustainable design, Joinery design, Extensions, Planning applications, Re-planning / Internal alterations, New builds, Accessible design
Level of experience
5+ years experience
I don't mind
Preferred project Budget
£90,000 - £500,000+